[Crushbone] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eh? It doesn't just use the regular sign-in process here? :-/

Uwk
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

No you need to make a new account. :rolleyes:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Irk... :(

Uwk
  4. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Something weird going on with that Guide site. It uses the same login authentication as the rest of these forums, but asks me to supply a new forum name, which is fine, but I can't get past that cookies error and I've tried IE11, Firefox and Chrome, all giving the same error and all have cookies enabled.

Looks as if they are blocking everything other than read only access, but it seems a clunky way of restricting access.

Has anyone gotten past the cookies problem ? If so how ?
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

Nope and I think it's horrible that they are forcing us to go to another site to see the quests.
    Katz likes this.
  6. Sambril Well-Known Member

I am sorry to see that some of you guys are having problems with the new Guide board. It is very surprising since it is just another instance of the software used for the EQ2 board, but with a different skin.

I also don't see what was so wrong with the old arrangement - I mean the Guide section on this board not these ah-hoc threads. Though IMO it is a little better than the reddit, facebook, twitter, bugtracker nonsense since it is run by Daybreak and not a 3rd party.

This should be the link for you on CB:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/guide/index.php?threads/crushbone-guide-events.5334536/

but if that doesn't work you might try it on the old domain and maybe you'll have better luck
    https://forums.station.sony.com/guide/index.php?threads/crushbone-guide-events.5334536/

In either case it will be the same login you use here, but you will need to make another forum handle (likely as not you'll be able to pick the same one you already use)

For the record I was able to join the new board and post there, hopefully your issues will be solved and you will also be able to join.
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

It's a separate forum from this one, that's the issue. It only makes things more difficult