[Crushbone] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Planned Guide happenings for the server will be posted here.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Greetings, I is Purzella and needs your help. I will be in New Halas (Frostfang sea) close to the inn tomorrow ( 03-15-15 )
    around 4:00 PM PST so you needs to come and sees me there.
  3. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Diera will be waiting for those brave enough to dare the Nebulous Newsies tomorrow ( 03-17-15) at 4:00 pm PST. She will be in Cardin West in Obol plains
  4. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Sadey needs a few items gathered for her. She is baking pies. Find her on the New Halas (Frostfang) docks today around 4:00 PM PST.
  5. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Halden is seeking fresh items for his ale making. He will be in Antonica ( by the North Qeynos gates) around 4:00 PM PST 03-30-15 so drop by and give him a hand
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/ooc: WOOT! From what I hear, folks were desperate to get the Newsies guides! What minimum level do you need for this? I keep seeing these trapped things all over the place on Test. ;->

Uwk
    just dinged 90
  7. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

This evening (04-04-15)around 4:00 PM PST Brightclaw will be on the docks of New Halas (Frostfang Sea) -she is seeking aid in adding to her tiny horde
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

Is that the little mushroom quest? I've been wanting to do that one for a while now, I hope you have it again soon.
  9. Chrissdae Active Member

Just want to thank Lilbit(?) for doing the newsies quest on 4/9. Been wanting that ever since I heard about it. The status alone got our guild from mid 97 to 98! Thank you guides!
  10. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Greetings I am seeking some brave folk to aid me in my research. Look for me in Frostfang sea tomorrow (04-13-15) around 4:00 PM PST I'll be close to the raft in the *newbie* area, This should be an easy quest, I do not think those critters bite..as least I hope they do not.
  11. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Fortunes told..if you wish to have your fortune told I will be in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) 04-14-15 around 4:00 PM PST. I am sorry I am not responsible for any unfortunate fortunes. Signed Jahara
  12. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

I may not be able to make this quest due to real life, need to go out of town but I will try to be back in time tho
  13. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

I Gnorge the gnome wizard is seeking help with my research in the Withered Lands tomorrow (04-20-15) at 4:00 PM PST
  14. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

I is Pruzella and needs your helps so you will comes to me 04-21-15 in Frostfang Sea at 4:00 PM PST
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wurm like this.
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

Ouch 1am, oh well see you then!
  16. Wurm Well-Known Member

Thank you for the fun little quest Pruzella, the reward was well worth staying up till O'dark 30 in the morning!
  17. Wurm Well-Known Member

Just heard that the newsies quest was held on Crushbone without a post here to let us know in advance.

:( <-- sad panda face.
  18. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

Please check a few forums down for the guide event page, it will take you to where events for Crushbone are posted :)
  19. Wurm Well-Known Member

Yet another website to go check? Seriously? This is getting out of hand. Thanks for the link, but meh.
  20. Wurm Well-Known Member

So much for that idea... and yes my cookies are enabled.
    [IMG]