Cross Talk in Palace of the Ancient One.

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna, Jun 18, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Harowen Guest

How does stuff like this even get f____'d up anyways?
  2. ARCHIVED-timetravelling Guest

Lookin into the cross-zone spam stuff. Sorry for the frustration, folks!
  3. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

Hey look, a dev response!
  4. ARCHIVED-NaeenSpeedbringer Guest

glad to know i am not crazy. i swore right as we killed tythus on sunday night, i saw a message about someone feigning death who was most definitely not in our guild. i forgot about it during the loot. i guess i will go back and check my logs to see.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

Any update on this Time or still trying to figure it out?
  6. ARCHIVED-Zexxii Guest

/bonk again!

Clearly his name is Mr Traveling (?!?! not, traveler), time is only an adjective!

lol
  7. ARCHIVED-Kruhl Guest

Still happening and causing massive raid stopping lag. Thursday June 25, 2009
  8. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

Yep, looks like so far we've found that Switchmaster's Room shows you stuff from people in the first courtyard area, and Anashti's Room lets you see people in the Pentaclypse/Mynzak area. I'm sure there's more we just haven't found/looked for them yet.
  9. ARCHIVED-ClowdX81 Guest

Saw it occur tonight while raiding in Palace, have screenshots that I will post if requested by a dev. Anashti's room let us see a Xythus Twins fight occuring in another instance.

Monday, July 13th, Antonia bayle server
  10. ARCHIVED-Taharn Guest

Sunday the 12th this was happening up by Tythus, we could see other guilds, particullary Fortitude. We decided to move on and try a new zone, we left and went on our merry way. Yesterday we decided to go back in, and the same thing, we manged to deal with it though and still cleared the zone it was just a little rougher than normal.
  11. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

Sooo...about that issue. Any updates? Need logs or bodies for test or something?