Credit Card not Charged - Expansion Not Available.

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-S1lence2, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-S1lence2 Guest

I Pre-ordered the xpac for 3 accounts in the family and recieved 3 confirmation e-mails. The emails said my card would be charged at 12:01am this morning but as of now no activity has been recorded and when i log into the charachter select i have toons locked for overlimit because im showing up as a non subscriber.
    This is astronomically annoying since i paid for the extra char slots with SC and now theyre not available?
  2. ARCHIVED-Archae Guest

Are you just new to trolling? Or seriously do not understand that the game and account services arent up for anyone yet?
    Try checking your account, you'll see its down.
    Try looking at servers, all down.
    You will have the right number of slots once it goes up.
  3. ARCHIVED-S1lence2 Guest

Yeah you can tell from my sig that im very new to the game, so obviously im not trolling i was just wondering if anyone else was having the combined problem of having my CC not charged and missing slots.
    I apologize for intruding on your forum and hope you have a sucessful career as a forum police officer. Keep us safe from those trolls!
  4. ARCHIVED-TalisX1 Guest

Nope no charge yet either. Character numbers wrong as well. But this seems to be normal atm so I'm just waiting to see what happens.

Silat
  5. ARCHIVED-cowkiller Guest

when eq2 servers up and webpage is fixed u get charged till then it a borring after moo n
  6. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

I had an email this morning to say my purchase had gone through. (shrug)
  7. ARCHIVED-Gyee Guest

Well I got an email saying my billing option was denied. My case was my xbox account got hacked and used my internet card to buy ms points but they are being refunded. Am I know out of luck in getting the collectors edition for 59.99?
  8. ARCHIVED-Darth Stomper Guest

I got the email too, but my account hasn't yet been hit for the withdrawl. Very strange.