create new account using same email as another account?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by EQ_Jack, Sep 30, 2019.

1. EQ_Jack Active Member

Was thinking about coming back.. and well... starting a brand new account. Reason is taht I look at my old characters and though some are fantasitc i think I just want to create new ones :), and I can't with out subscribing. I have many more than are listed in the free view of the account.

Is it possible to have more than 1 account assigned to same email address?
    OR
    is there a way to start up on a different server (Ala the way WoW does it) so I can get a new slate of slots?
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have accounts in EQ II on the same email address.

F2p is 2 characters per server. No idea how it works on all access.
  3. EQ_Jack Active Member

Create a new account using same email. Confirmed I can do exactly this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Additionally, you have the same number of slots available to you on Thurgadin and Test as you do on any of the remaining servers. So you can also make characters there. Test is never wiped, there are good people there as well that are very helpful and its fun to get a sneak peak at things upcoming.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

The number of slots you have is NOT per server, it is per area (i.e. EU server, NA servers, and Test). If you are F2P and don't buy any slots, that means you have have 2 characters in each of those three zones, for a total of 6.
    Finora, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Negative good buddy. I have characters on 2 NA servers; Skyfire and Maj'Dul. 2 on each server are active when they are f2p.

Actually, I have 6 accounts on North American servers, and all 6 accounts have 2 or more characters each account.

And a plethora of characters on every account in EQ.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Well Gero, on each of those 6 accounts, you can make 2 characters on Test Server and 2 characters on Thurgadin. You just need to go to the little tools button, the hammer and sickle icon on the left side of the launcher, and change the version to either Public Test or EU English, and the game will download the files for those servers. Then you can create characters on those servers.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yup, but even with spreadsheets, I am having a bit of a difficulty taking care of the characters I do have.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

He didn't say per server, he said per area. So maybe both of us are corrrect.
    Cyrrena likes this.