"Crate of Ethereal Goodies" on Drinal Steward

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kuulei, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The crates are not unlike the ones they added to the Skyshrine faction merchant.

Disappointed that upon opening the crates, its the EXACT same items that currently drop in every solo and heroic content with 160 stats o_O along with <insert random other junk like research reduction potion or those delicious Rivervale Mudslide drinks>

Cost is 1 Greater Spirit and 14 plat

I blew 11 Greater Spirits and 154 plat and got a fabled.. guess.. CHAIN HEALER gloves! so rare too o_O
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The items in the crates should be slightly better than the solo crates we are opening!
    When the SS faction merchant went in, the items were 160 stats, which were a nice upgrade from what was available at the time. The Greater Spirit that is used, is gotten only in heroic or raid content, yet were rewarded with solo crates. :(

Even the fabled I got was only 179 stats, its basically what you can currently get in the solo instances, without having to run them o_O
  3. Gaarysal Active Member

o_O when did they even put this on test? There were no notes about this. I think it's a good idea to have the 179 armor and ethereals in the crate to even out that whole mess they created with solo zones but enough with this 160 jewelry, at this point everyone has more of that stuff than they will ever use and most people probably have essence jewelry or better. Not saying it should be as OP as the dozekar head crates but at least make it between solo and essence. Also I'd hate to waste a spirit and 14p just to get a recipe, green adorn, or crude/refined astral material.