Crashing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Euredia, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Euredia Member

Anyone else crashing when logging in?
  2. exeq2player Member

Yep, I even lowered my settings. I can partially see Norrath and then the screen is gone and I am back to the desktop.
  3. Dawnfyre New Member

Same thing is happening to me
  4. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

Same issues here again and again and now for crowning the things i was zoning to one of my houses for storing mats and clean bags and BOOM i cam into house see whats in the house and than game not answering and this with the same result after 10 trys with deleting cach , veryfieing game data etc
    Same issues on all other toons if i want to zone into any house game crashes.
    Most unlucky thing its my main and i cant contiue the Signature because toon stucks in House and no option to get it out thier becuase i cant press anything i am frozen in nirvana thanx DB.
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

disabling eq2 maps have sorted some crashed for some people. I guess its worth a try if people keep crashing.
    Siren likes this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Certain players using EQ2maps may be experiencing issues zoning issues at the moment. If you are effected please delete the eq2maps folder from your UI folder and exit then relaunch the game to see if that solves zoning issues you may be experiencing.
    Siren, Breanna and exeq2player like this.
  7. exeq2player Member

Went to my old machine with EQ2 which I never installed EQ2maps. Logged in without a problem. So definitely something to do with EQ2maps.
    Siren likes this.
  8. Euredia Member

Hi,

I can confirm that I deleted everything in the UI folder and launched the .exe directly from the folder, problem resolved. EQmaps has issues.../grrrr
    Siren likes this.
  9. Pijotre Well-Known Member

If you're using eq2map, we had an issue with that earlier. We since have patched the offending file and it should work now, try rerunning the patcher.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Thank you Pijotre :)
    Pijotre likes this.