Closed / Unconfirmed Crashing When Entering Fabrication Hall

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rhyanna, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Rhyanna New Member

The game is repeatedly crashing to desktop when I try to enter the Fabrication Hall. I have deleted the EQ2maps folder and relaunched the game, but that did not resolve the issue. I am on Skyfire.
    Trounoip likes this.
  2. Twofeets Active Member

Same issue, but with multiple zones (including this one)
  3. Thordalf Developer

Are you also using darqui? Other players have reported there is an eq2maps folder within the darqui folder, as well. Try deleting it in there (if you happen to be using darqui).
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Rhyanna New Member

I am using darqui. Deleted the eq2maps subfolder from there and that resolved this issue. Thanks, Thordalf!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Katey Member

Same issue here. DELETED the UI and EQ2 Maps and still unable to get in. I actually got stuck zoning into it so it would never load me into the game. It just closed to desktop. I did File validate , I also shut down and still nothing. Of course I did a ticket to have my character moved and they gave me tips on how to do the stuff I already said I did. So my ticket wasn't really looked at except to move me. Several guild members are having the same issue. In some cases the door doesn't even work for them.
  6. WitchBug New Member

I too deleted the folder and my character is still stuck and I still get dumped to the desktop.
  7. Bakhia New Member

I reinstalled EQ2 Maps. They added a fix. No more crashing for me.
  8. Katey Member

Fixed it for me as well.