Crashing to Desktop while trying to view Journal.

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Lateana, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

custom UI?
    Lateana likes this.
  3. Lisiana Member

I came to post a similar bug. when I try to pick up a shiney on a new channeler I made its immediate crash to desktop. It happens with using the macro or just clicking on it. I switched to 2 older test toons I have and both of them are fine either clicking or using macro. We are trying on my husbands account now to see if we duplicate it on his.
    Lateana likes this.
  4. Lisiana Member

my issue appears to be darqui, switched to the eq2maps one and its fine
    Lateana likes this.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I am using darqui, but it is updated and worked fine the last time I logged on.
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

is it updated on test build? Test is different folder than live servers
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Playz4fun Active Member

I also use DarqUI on Test and ran an update before logging in.

I picked up a collection in Q Harbor and crashed, twice. When i logged back in I had the two collection items in my inventory. Clicked to "examine" and crashed.

Clicked on my Quest Helper and crashed, twice.

Changed to the default UI and it appears to be working. Hopefully Darq will get resolved soon. :)
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Rename or move the eq2ui_journals_quest.xml file in your custom UI folder until an update is available. That way you should be abgle to keep using the rest.
  9. Playz4fun Active Member

I ran updates for DarqUI and EQ2 maps this morning. There was an update specifically for the quest box included on 2/5/22.

Ran update, logged in...so far so good. Using both quest helper and harvesting shinies with no crashing.

Missed my Darq! :)
    Breanna likes this.