Crashed and lost all Characters

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Xarannai, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Xarannai New Member

I recently crashed last night and still lost all of my characters, including 2 level 100's Please help >.<
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

If the servers are down, sometimes characters don't show up at all, although usually they do, but just show as locked. If the servers are not down, try using the up arrow (or down arrow, not sure which) when on the character select screen. Some people say that fixes the problem when characters disappear from the character select screen.

Another thing to try is to delete the cache folders in your EQ2 folder on your hard drive. I don't think that's likely your problem, though.
    Spindle likes this.
  3. AccidentProne37 Active Member

Sometimes clicking on the 'show deleted characters' button at the bottom then hiding them again will bring them back to where you can see them. I've also had some luck creating a level 1 character and going /camp charactername to get to the characters that aren't showing up. Usually after the camp to character, they show up in my list again.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can also try deleting your log-in caches for US and EU and then rerun the launcher and let it go all the way to the character select screen, do not select a character from the drop down menu on the launcher.
    Rosyposy likes this.