Craftsman Trading Production Quantity

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Cheo, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Cheo Member

Craftsman, the number of productions, how can I make multiple copies at a time?
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

It is in your tradeskill AA tree you have to put points towards that line when you get points. And I can't remember but I think you have to be over level 80 or maybe 90 before you even start earning tradeskill AA
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  3. Cheo Member

Thank you for your notice.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Just be aware that making more than one at a time does not usually work for quests.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Avithax Well-Known Member

It only works if you are making a component that is used to craft the item that updates the quest...i.e. The 9 components used to make the luclinite item in the new sig line can be produced 10 at a time leaving 1 to waste when you combine 3+3+3

Much faster on alts to harvest 40 instead of 36 of the sub components.

**Payback for the lost brain cells having to originally harvest the fuels 1 at a time.
  6. Avithax Well-Known Member

7. Cheo Member

I am getting enough trading levels, I am doing a look, thank you for your response.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Ragna Well-Known Member

If you like quests the "old" Cobalt Scar's TS timeline will reward you with "The Hand of the Maker" which increase crafting quantity x10.
    While not enough for ammos or mass salvaging/transmuting, these gloves cover most of my other crafting's needs. (I don't like switching AA profils everytime I want to make a stack of potions/foods… Way too many buffs/clickies to reaply ;) )
    Carynn and Cyrrena like this.