Crafting on Fallen Gate

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nagash, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Nagash Member

Is the crafted gear on Fallen Gate comparable to quested or dropped gear? is it worth the time and effort to try and work on crafting? Specifically Plate and Weapons.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

So far, from level 1, crafted gear is a bit better than quested gear, yes, definitely, even if you don't have rares for Mastercrafted. Just make the regular mat stuff.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I made handcrafted T1 gear and journeyman spells for my baby toon, and they were much better than anything I saw rewarded from quests or dropping. Which is how it should be! The occasional Legendary item should be better than handcrafted, with mastercrafted being similar or a bit better to Legendary, and Fabled should be best.
    Siren and Alenna like this.
  4. Nagash Member

Great thank you for the information.
  5. Nagash Member

Is Adorning available on Fallen Gate? Says that it was released with Sentinels Fate.
  6. Conifur Well-Known Member

No, but you get adorns as quest rewards and you can't use them.
  7. Momo Well-Known Member

Oh uh uh uh oh!! *raise hand* -- But you can sell them! Theys gets you a copper each, you'll be rich, yis!
    Conifur, Prissetta and Spindle like this.
  8. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I did the 1-9 noob crafter grind to make some basic armor for myself, it was better than most of the stuff I got that dropped on the noob isle, except for the crab BP. The t1 MC weapons were comparable to treasured drops.
    Siren likes this.