crafting level up process ?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Geroblue, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Desetibrat Active Member

Ahh I see, thanks for the explanation. And apology for late reply!
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Desetibrat Active Member

What, lose it?!? Who in the world come up with such a mean, twisted, sad idea?!? Was that developer fired right away or after mass protests?!? Lose it? Now way, mine stays with me. I'm done leveling up!

Ups, I liked this post, I can't ever like anything like that, where is unlike button!?!!! :D :p
  3. Desetibrat Active Member

Is this past lvl 100? For now I'm F2P without expansions. After the Fall I may get latest expansion for 120, will see how much time I will have for play then, may not be enough though.

Btw, I leveled tailor mostly with 3 daily quests (adorning, thinker and transmuting)
    And in about a day or two I will hit the ceiling, lvl 100, but of course I plan to play through all tradeskill quests too.
    Other toon, SK, I plan to go through all tradeskill quests as I play
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

You get your harvest speed almost doubled when you ditch the goblin.. and you still have the pony. Since neither the pony nor the goblin will get PoM or higher mats, it is, in my opinion, WELL worth the exchange.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have 3 characters in the low 20s in crafting: Jeweler, Weaponmaster, and Tailor. Those are all on Maj'Dul and Provisioner on Skyfire. Still learning, and I don't see much of anything these characters can do on broker. So I will wait to upload to there.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  6. Desetibrat Active Member

I understand, I was trying to be funny a little bit. ;)
  7. Ndiar Active Member

Geroblue, if your are subscribed you can use the Fast Travel feature to get around most parts of Norrath wherever there is a Wizzy Portal, Druid Portal or Globe. Icon top left side of your mini map brings it up a map with possible destinations to travel too.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have two accounts currently subscribed, and I use fast travel ... unless I forget.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, and Aphubop is now 28th level, and Tailor 27th level.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It is a choice. You do not have to give up your Goblin. If you choose to give it its freedom, you will get a plant which you can harvest once a day for a bundle of PoP or CD resources, your choice if you have the CD expansion. Once you complete a certain part of the PoP tradeskill sig line, your pony will be able to grab resources if you have him following you around. Every 90 seconds, he will grab something from whatever node he is closest to at the moment, its not like sending him out to specifically harvest PoP materials, but its a nice perk and works in all zones and its better than nothing. When you finish a certain portion of the CD tradeskill sig line, you can make your pony look like a snail with a bunch of packages on his back.

By the way, the resources in KA are so extremely limited, the one you get everyday from the plant is better than hoping to find them in the wild in KA.
    Soara2, Dude and Breanna like this.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

Turning in your goblin also gives you a big reduction in harvest time.
    Soara2, Dude, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nejiara on Maj'Dul has the pony. I'm still learing how to use it.

Is there a screenshot of the menus for the pony ? I tried to get one, and fumbled my mouse. Wound up just getting 1-9 harvest items...

Etaiharn on Skyfire is working on getting the pony. 52nd level and just completed gathering for Qho I and II.
    Soara2 and Faeonara like this.
  13. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Click on your pony once and he will give you what he has gathered . You can then click on him again and a dropdown will open with the different level of harvest you can send him out to gather for you .Next click the level you want and clcik ok ,You can only send him for one level range at a time ..Like 10 - 20 of 30 - 40 etc . I takes 2 hours for him to gather harvests.
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, one level per 2 hours. Okay. I fumbled my mouse and keyboard and didn't see all of the list.

With the depots I have now, I put all harvested goods into them. So characters can items needed there. And I can craft on Etairn's 4 room with harvest and fuels. Etairn, former evil now good, is at 15th level in crafting.
    Soara2 and Faeonara like this.
  15. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

What is this hammer you're referring to? I haven't heard of anything that gives back vitality, even if it's a small amount that disappears fast.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  16. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

The Hammer of Adept Hands - it's part of a veteran's reward under /claim (can get it from the loyalty merchant with loyalty tokens as well, I think). It will refresh your tradeskill vitality from 0 to 100%, but has a long reuse timer (up to 7 days).

Took me a LONG time to work out what it did, as there is little to no accurate description on the tool tip (unless they've since changed this).
    Soara2, Breanna and Cusashorn like this.
  17. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Next question: where do I access this Loyalty token merchant? :)
    Soara2, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  18. Bludd Well-Known Member

usually somewhere near the docks in either Freeport or Qeynos
    Soara2, Cusashorn and Breanna like this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

One in Qeynos is near the broker. Under the same time of awning.

The one in Freeport is in the building next to the docks where the broker and banker are located.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Cusashorn like this.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Same type of awning. Not same time of awning.
    Soara2 likes this.