Crafting grand items

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zykdous, Apr 1, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Zykdous Guest

I remember from many many years ago, back before eq2 was released, that there had been talk of a sort of crafting-raid. From what I understood, the intention was to get a whole bunch of crafters together of every type and fashion something fabulous, like a boat. My mind spun off into other ideas like creating houses, guildhalls, even cities.
    But, as you can tell, nothing like this came to be.
    I for one would like to see in future expansions an idea like this played with. Forming up a crafting party to create spectacular items.
    But it doesn't have to limit itself to just boats and houses.. Maybe even with making spectacular weapons and armor that require more than one smith to work on it at a time. Put some tactics into the crafting system.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ohiv Guest

While not exactly what you were thinking, folks have and still do put together crafting raids to bang out Proof of the pudding for the Tradeskill epic.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Not to mention the Spires and the first set of additional Griffin towers, but each of those where over too quickly. I think we also need to rebuild the McQuibble Farm just so we don't get a 4th repeat of that questline lol