Crafting Fix Desparately Needed....

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Kelmarrin, Oct 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

Deveryn@Crushbone wrote:
    as another poster has stated when someone comes to you for an item to be crafted (rares or not) and provides the materials they expect to lose the materials and maybe some coin for the item to be crafted and obtained.
    If the aa was the other way around "gives a X chance when you are commissioned an item to not use the materials" i would not have any trouble with it but as-is is seems to and i am of the oppinon that it is meant to be a crafter specific bonus to the person who crafted the item and invested in the AA.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Mermut wrote:
    Thats the real issue that needs/should be fixed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

General_Info wrote:
    There is no "other way around" for this. The way the ability was set up is completely fair to all parties. The expectation of the customer is something that person made up.
    I find it silly that this issue is only coming up now. It's really a non-issue and it seems like people are just trying to pull a fast one with the new devs. Quit being so greedy and leave it be.
  4. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

Deveryn@Crushbone wrote:
    You should argue why it shouldnt be changed instead of just callnig peopel greedy because they disagree with you.
    in your eyes > crafter wanting to keep BONUS materials which he specificly has to spec for = greedy
    > customer paying for a service (crafting) and getting a BONUS they didnt need to do anything for = not greedy?
    you keep gonig on like somehow the crafter getting the bonus materials is some sort of payment on behalf of the client it isn't.
    In any craft the client always looses the materials for the item and sometimes pays some coin. the bonus has to be specced for by the crafter not the client therefore all rights to the materials should fall with the one who saved them from being used.
  5. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

The argument for why it shouldn't be changed has already been made. Go back and read through responses contrary to your opinion. It's all there. Nothing more needs to be said.