~Covenant~ of Isle of Refuge!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Arizok, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Arizok New Member

Hello all, my in game name is Arizok. The Isle is searching for more players!

Covenant is a lvl 135 Guild with a T4 Commonlands Hall! We have ALL amenities and boosts. We pay your repair cost!

We welcome all ACTIVE players.

Our current goal is to field a full raid force to be the first on the server to clear the rest of the x4 raids mobs.

We have started raiding and will continue to disco everything! Feel free to jump on over http://covenant.guildlaunch.com/ or PM me here.
  2. Arizok New Member

Still open recruiting. We pay FULL repair costs!
  3. Arizok New Member

Covenant now Servers firsts and clearing ToT x2 raid, Master chosen and Scourge keep heroics! Come get your awesome loots!
  4. Arizok New Member

Covenant killed 4 x4 bosses today and have the x2 on farm. Hit us up if you want to join our ranks.
  5. Anhari Active Member

I am in this guild and loving it. The guild chat has activity (unlike some other guilds I have been in in TLE and IoR). The peeps are great and willing to help you out. (Had Skull??? help me go from 37 to 50 just the other day. Now all I need to do is catch p my crafting and sort out all of my new nifty difty killing and healing spells! So many choices, so few critters to kill, well not so little, just have to find the right zone!

Come join us. Do a "U" and see if any recruiters are online, send them a /tell and get an invite! Get up to 90+ and go raid with us. Arizok says, we are hitting x4 raids in force. Gear is great, and the fun is vast.

Xander the friendly Vampire
    Arilious the slow, but determined Paladin
    Kairadain the dwarvin Mystic/Armor maker. The most crass dwarf you may meet lately. Watch out cuz he will talk your ears off.
  6. Anhari Active Member

~bump~ We are still recruiting. There is always someone on willing to group if needed, or lend an ear or helping hand. Come join us on the Isle of Refuge!
  7. Nozgul New Member

Joined up recently, we are still recruiting and need more people interested in raiding. If you're looking for a reason to come to isle now is the time. Come join us and get geared up for the new expansion.