Couple of Ideas/Requests/Wishes

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Xaly, May 5, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Xaly Guest

I've noticed that run speed items are entering the game at earlier levels; recruit a Friend accounts get a 25% run speed cloak, the dire bear levels up and increases run speed as you do, and I'm sure there are others slipping my mind right now.
    So, I propose that armorers and tailors be able to imbue runspeed in foot wear. I suggest that it maxes at 25% on level 72 mastercrafted, so 20% on 62 mastercrafted, 15% on 52 mastercrafted, 10% on 42 mastercrafted. Maybe handcrafted get imbued at 5% less than mastercrafted?
    Another thing I think would be fun is racial clothing ... like in EQ. In fact, just recreate some of the default racial clothing of the original EQ. We could have the teir'dal red bikinis and death skull smoking jacket, the blue skirt and bandeau of the high elves or their yellow bathrobes and so on. Of course, it would only be appearance armor.
    And finally I wish for carpenter made windows. (I know others have also.) We've seen what windows can be like in the Gorowyn houses and the guild halls. So, why can't carpenters make those? And the windows can have themes; like spring - with hints of pink blossoms and green leaves, or autum, or even stained glass - like in the neriak homes.
    Anyways, those are just a few things I wish we could make. I don't think they're impossible.