Couldn't pre-order

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Malbro, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Malbro New Member

I tried to pre-order and got to where I hit submit and got an error message saying it couldn't complete.

Is this possibly due to the patch on EQ1?
  2. Malbro New Member

I tried to pre-order and got to where I hit submit and got an error message saying it couldn't complete.

Is this possibly due to the patch on EQ1?

p.s. Stupid that I can't edit my post and have to use reply, anyway it went through even though it said there was a problem.

I received the email saying thank you for your purchase.
  3. Majestic Member

You are lucky LOL me being the Unlucky one LOOOOOL am still getting that error. can't still get Pre-Order to work. and nope no emails saying Thank you for your purchase either hahahahahahahahahha so you got Lucky :)

Seems to me this game is fast becoming a Luck game.. I have to go to India for a trip and fix my EQ2 game karma LOOOOOL want a key ? got to get lucky.. want a mount? got to get lucky.. want a familiar? got to get lucky.. want a Merc? got to get lucky... want to pre-order? got to get lucky hahahahahahha I love this game man :) can't help it

Oh yeah I forgot .. want your epic 2.0? got to get lucky and either be in a huge raid guild or wait until you get married and have children and grand children for enough peeps to show up and give you a hand with that billllllion HP NPC hahahahahahhahahhahaha
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

First, the eCommerce system DBG uses sometimes does not play well with all browsers. If you have problems, try Internet Explorer.

Second, lots of people are hammering the eCommerce system getting in their pre-orders. Wait a couple of hours and try again and see if it behaves better.
  5. Majestic Member

Sigr - thank you for your post and response. I am not totally in the dark when it comes to the IT world. I have tried different browsers including IE. and tried before midnight and after midnight and that process has taken me way over couple hours I can assure you. In any case I opened a ticket and am sure they will be kind enough to resolve this quickly.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  6. Majestic Member

They fixed the issue :) Had nothing to do with my end. Am good to go for the New PoP Expansion. fingers crossed. LOL
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Hdizzleh Member

Im having this same issue.. i'll try to submit a ticket as well
  8. Eiru17 New Member

Yup. Tried a few times today, but no joy.

States that there is a system error and then sends me to the Daybreak home page. This error message occurs as soon as I click the purchase button - prior to getting into my account and payment pages.

PURCHASE PREVIEW ERROR
    We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try again later.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error.
  9. Darkarrow New Member

Trying to buy the expansion for the last 5 days. Getting the same stupid "Purchase Preview error" . I tried all browsers invented by man, changed my password, changed the credit card, changed payment to steam / pay pal and back to credit card. I even bought 500 DB cash for the love of god to see if it's a credit card issue. They sure got my money for their DB cash.

Never ever encountered a gaming company that has such an abysmal payment process. The mind bottles.....