Could we be enlightened as to the SCHEDULE of the Eth Coin events?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Flatline, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Flatline Well-Known Member

Just wondering if it was possible for the DEVs to post up a schedule of the double/tripple/Whatnot coin events so that we can perhaps be somewhat prepared for them, and by prepared i mean plan out in advance to see if its even doable to get enough coins to be able to purchase what we would like from the vendors?

As we all know the amount of coins, and pre-req purchases are a little strict (im being nice here, so give me that) which means that before i even START considering doing coin runs on alts i would like to know if its even DOABLE at all currently to catch up etc...

Not to mention, normal work, vacation time and familly time etc..

Thanks!
    Pixilicious, Earar and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

It is summer time, I might actually want to go for a swim or something...
    Pixilicious and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Tajar Well-Known Member

Or so I can book time off work for the double/triple coins :D
  4. semisus Does not play this game

this would be very nice.
  5. Ruckus Well-Known Member

I'm willing to bet they don't even know. The mishmash of class orange runes are a prime example of them not knowing what classes do and don't need.
  6. knine Well-Known Member

Schedule

Wave 1:

May 24 - July 9

DOUBLE ETHEREALS:

July 2 - July 8

Wave 2:

July 9 - August 20

Wave 3:

August 20 - September 30

Be sure to keep an eye out - over the course of these events there will be several periods where you will have the opportunity to earn even more Ethereal rewards! Keep checking back, as the dates for bonus rewards will be released later on.

Enjoy your rewards!
    We just got to keep on checking!! It's random like loot :)
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

The double ethereal events are never revealed until shortly before it goes live. Ever. I think even the DBG staff doesn't know until the week before, possibly even just a few days. If you are thinking that they have some master plan that they are following, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell, cheap!
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Pssst, Svenone, I have a gold mine that is down in the Everglades that's worth lots of money, but ill sell it cheap! Need the cash now as im getting married, honest!
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

double ethereal events are *usually* coordinated around holidays. I'd look for them then.