Could the Bookworm be updated pretty please?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Whilhelmina, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*bows respectfully to the Powers of EQ2*

As you might or might not know, there's a feature on the Test Server only (should be on beta too) that is called the "Bookworm". This Bookworm is selling every tradeskills recipes that are drop only, the goal being to help resident players to get their recipes without having to face the overall shortage of recipes on the broker.

The bookworm is currently selling all T2-T7 advanced recipes and T8-T9 tinkering recipes. It also includes the special recipes from the tradeskills group mission from Mara. T8 and T9 advanced recipes are not sold because they can be factionned for through TS means and bought for alts as they're heirloom.

With the new T10 advanced recipes being one more drop only, could those be added to the bookworm please? This would include grandmaster books III, IV and V, advanced adornments volume 10, adorning imprints and tinkering wormholes and prismatic unadorner recipes.
    Currently, it's very difficult to get every recipe for your char and we're back to farming mindlessly mobs of a specific level to find a specific recipe or pray to know somebody with the recipe still in inventory somewhere. The server has a very low population and there's just NO stock on the broker.

Thanks in advance.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Eshaac like this.
  2. Hordolin Awanagin Active Member

In the meantime, what books are you missing? I'll be on as soon as server comes back up and if I've got one you need it's yours.
  3. Chocmerc Member

Where is this bookworm merchant of which you speak :D
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Chocmerc, the Bookworm is in Maj'Dul, at the...Temple of the Moon? You go up the stairs to the upper level of town, just past the front gates, and it's on the right...anyway, you go into the temple (separate zone), go up the staircase in there, and on the second floor, in the bookshelf to your left/straight ahead, on one of the shelves there's a teeny, tiny li'l thing like a moving plant from The Feerott that's called The Bookworm, and it's a vendor thing. He (it?) sells the Advanced volumes for the same price as the regular books sold by crafting trainers (i.e., the price doesn't change except by tier). It's great to hear he's back! My Test alts have missed him! :D

Uwk
  5. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops! "a bookworm"...my bad! But at least I got the location right. ;->

Thanks, Cloud! :)

Uwk
  7. Chocmerc Member

Excellent, thanks for the info :D Too bad beta doesnt have tradeskill buff baubles, im not a fan of grinding that out T.T