Could mob damage be adjusted ? 3 times? 5 times more?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kalika, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

I don t really know how much more we need but content is as trivial at 80-82 in TSO gear than it was at 90 in Velious gear when we ran ER for new characters. Making the content easier is ok but making it totally trivial is not.
  2. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Waansu is already dead. It literally should have been impossible for a guild to get everyone to 90 with the AAs and gear to defeat that mob in a single day. I don't understand their thinking with TLE servers, or if they even thinking about it at all.
  3. Ssheldon New Member

Actually it was double xp so for lvling and AA it was nothing to achieve for a serious guild. As for gear, random exq drops of gear with 3k+ resist and 110+ stats and the faction gear. Possible/not? think about it.

Anyway game goes on ...
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

What's there to think about? Something that should have been mathematically impossible was allowed to happen due to supreme lack of effort, attention, and care on Darkpaw's part. In other words, same old TLE.
    Zenji likes this.
  5. Poopoo Member

DISSAPOINTED.
  6. Kindread Active Member

I hate to say this, because I honestly love this game, but I 100% agree.

The lack of effort shown, and that there has been little to no response is deafening.

I rolled a tank in an xpac that a wizard could tank (no joke).

I've abandoned all my tank gear and just go full DPS with a shield in dungeons now and still steamroll over everything with even a crappy group, and this is with initial level 90 gear AND without the OP 115 primary stat gear that most people are taking advantage of.

This game needs some attention, but I honestly doubt it'll get any. It feels like they are just bleeding their last few loyal customers until there are to few to keep the doors open.