Correct me if i am wrong.

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-ferro, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-ferro Guest

First a little about my situation. I always play with a friend of mine who is also a healer, so i am looking to be able to dps and be able to through out a heal now and then. i don't group much besides that so i am not looking for a healing build.
    Ok so i have spent a lot of time reading and playing around with the AA specs sugested, and what i have gathered is this. I need to max out my warden tree to get the CAs to replace my spells. Then go down the Strengh line all the way to get the 22 point talent. after that i should go down the Agility line? for the faster heals? do i go all the way to the 22 point talent? or do i go down the Stamina line after strengh, and if so how far? i am confused as to where i should put my points after strengh. I have 62 points to work with. any help would be great. it seems that everyone agrees that the order should be CA's then strengh, but haveing a hard time following from there.
  2. ARCHIVED-blaiddur Guest

go to the shadows tree and get litany of combat. after that maybe go for critchance (no need for sta endline until at least 70). since youre going more dps route could go down int and get its final, so you can cast fastcast/reuse beneficials like cure (or heal when needed) for the extra dps while your cas are down. other possibilities are going for naturewalk so your group can never be rooted (helps when trying to run away or train) or going for the shadows druid line end line nuke if you get enough aas.
  3. ARCHIVED-Generic123 Guest

Yeah plan it out to have litany of combat as soon as possible. This means by the time you have 60 AA you have to have the initial 10 spent in the TSO tab. At 62 AA you should already have 2 AA in litany of combat.
    Generally speaking you want to get force of nature and max out your combat arts as soon as possible so the first 22 points there.
    After that start working on things that bump up your melee weapon. Get yourself the hardest hitting 2H weapon you can find (look for one with the highest max damage per cast time) and a little slower normally works best. Crit, Pot., Crit bonus, Double attack, +DPS, +attack speed/haste and high Wis all have cumulative effect on your melee weapon so when you stack them your weapon damage goes up very quickly.
    The double attack from the Str tree should be your first priority, and then I'd look at going back maxing out nature blade for the haste. That should use ~21 more AA so you only have a couple more to spend before moving to the TSO tree.
    The accelerated speed on your heals will be important later on but not so much while leveling. Conversely the crit from serene focus will be valuable while leveling but eventually you will be at 1005 without it. I'd work towards this while waiting on TSO abilities to open up.
    From the TSO tab bladed expertise will give you more double attack once you have 120AA spent and glacial assault will give you will give you a bunch of nice stuff but you need 170AA spent + 10 more spent in the final TSO line, so you can't get it before you have 182AA.

The two extra melee attacks (Last in the Str line, first in the Int line) are also tempting.