Convince me

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Bchizzle, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Bchizzle Active Member

As one of the greatest monks ever. Convince me to come back. Also Obano said I should. Did Bruiser get that love they need?

Blanka
    Obano likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Come back or don't. It doesn't really matter to anyone, but you.
    Raff, Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

one of thr greatest monks ever? Must see tv, my money is on poke
    Pixistik, Breanna and Snikkety like this.
  4. Obano Well-Known Member

Not much love for Bruisers right now but it is a great time to be a Monk. Overall the game itself is a lot fun and very competitive. The current content is some of the best that has ever been made and there are so many different ways to improve your character now. It is fun times and you should totally come back.

Blanka really was one of the best Monks to ever play they game. He was outparsing assassins before it was cool. This was back in 2011 and 2012 long before Monks became a T1 dps class. I can only imagine what kind of numbers he would be throwing down today.
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

:O
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

I'm surprised he thinks he's better than Poke. You must train for a thousand more years to best him!
  7. Bchizzle Active Member

Never heard of him. But someone had to take the title after I left. Was a different time. I think more competition more players. Definitely more activity in the forum's back then. Sad to hear Bruiser's still didn't get that love.
    Obano likes this.
  8. Gelenor Well-Known Member

I see you two have been to the gym lately
  9. Unayan Active Member

I agree with Dude.
    Dude likes this.