Convenient Creature Chart

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nuhvohk, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Nuhvohk Active Member

Hello folks,
    So I get asked a lot of questions about where the best place to farm X is, and even though that information can be found on wikis, it's scattered all over the place and can take some time to find. So, I consolidated it all into one handy dandy little chart for you all!

Basically, it lists a bunch of zones, separated by level tier, where certain types of creatures are fairly common, making them ideal to farm Lore and Legend parts, Language starters, or to simply rank up your slayer kills. Since this is the TLE edition, it only goes up to T5 and features only contested content that is currently available. I didn't include instances because when you're farming stuff you usually like it to respawn.

There are some things that might look odd at first, but I can confirm that they are in fact correct. For instance, I listed Giant under the Feerrott, despite the fact that there are no giants there. That's because those Ettin things count as giants to the game. It was something that changed with Destiny of Velious when they added two-headed giants to the game. However, if there is something actually wrong then I'll change it.

Link to the chart
    Fink, Prissetta and Pixistik like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Very helpful, thanks! I added it to my EQ2 Excel workbook. :cool:
  3. Nuhvohk Active Member

I should also note that some of these may negatively affect factions, like the Seamist fairies in Enchanted Lands or the centaurs in TS, so if you care about that you might want to think before you engage in creature genocide.
    Sigrdrifa and Prissetta like this.