Contested Raid Mobs Dropping Treasured. Intended?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Satyr, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Atan Well-Known Member

Yes, they drop patterns for very crappy legendary gear.
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I think they only do that for the level 50 versions.
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

Oh maybe,

I wouldn't take the time to do raids when I could be getting xp ;)
  4. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Yes, the first one or two dropped woodies, and then nothing on the third(?) one.
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

You only get actual loot from city raids if its a level 50 group.

Or you SHOULD, but this is everquest 2 so stuff is most likely broken.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

We did City Raids Friday (level 50), in all 6 of the raids dropped at least 1 legendary pattern, and some dropped several.
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how important it is for everyone to be on the quest for the loot chance or not. Some people believe so, I personally don't have any data that refutes or supports that claim, so just laying it out there for what it is.

I got an upgrade from that raid _only_ because I was wearing a level 15 item in the slot still, and even that 'upgrade' was really trash that I replaced within 48 hours.

The itemization is not any reason to do these raids, and status doesn't matter, so really, I'm not sure there is any reason to do them other than they are there.
    Pixistik likes this.
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Um. I mean this mob used to drop incredible charms on stormhold every time, basically best in slot. That would be fine if the mob was somewhat challenging, you clearly 1grouped it with what looks like a level 30 something based on their pet, or they didn't recast the newer one. It should drop ornate/treasured. A lot of the raids are actually guaranteed exquisite now~