Consumables

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cheallaigh, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

you get ready for some grinding, whether adventuring or tradeskilling, so you pop a pot and something happens.

you run out of mats and you need to harvest, or a chance to group on something you need meaning you have to travel somewhere and wait for the rest...
    you end up in a bad group, or someone has to log breaking the group up, you end up waiting for replacements etc...
    who hasn't been there?

it would be truly great if we could suspend pots like mercs, especially since they're a real money purchase.
    Prissetta and Kheldorm like this.
  2. Kheldorm Active Member

That would be awesome.... but it would cut into profits, so isn't going to happen.
    I'm actually surprised the effects don't keep counting down when you log off.
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

they can actually, if the server crashes it uses the pots.
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

What does that have to do with the original point of this thread?
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  5. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

was wondering that myself.
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

I added a last wink with the Dark Siphoning the other lines of the whole post are about the orange addorns so be quiet please, dont need a overlord here!!

The forum DEVS will watch all threads and sort out whats needed dont needs a deputy dev :)
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

We have had this discussion before so I'm not going to bother with it again. I will however just say if you have an issue that is making you mad... make a thread about it and stop trying to hijack everyone else's threads.
    Mermut, Semperfifofum and Ceyllynn like this.
  8. Faelfreeblood Active Member

The buff needs a pause button, toggle off and on. I hate playing beat the clock with anything, and try to get the most out of most things. Not waste them like a idiot slurping fine wine like its a Monster drink, slobbering it down the front of his shirt or in eq2'' tunic'' I guess...in his haste to gulp.
    Ceyllynn likes this.