Consolidated Dirge issue thread. (11/24/06)

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Salmastryon, Feb 7, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Should we possibly revisit this thread and unstiky this one and start a-new?
  2. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

Definitely, just need a victim volunteer.
  3. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Whysprr@Kithicor wrote:

NOT IT!
  4. ARCHIVED-RedSpyder Guest

I've noticed that several buffs and at least one AA isn't actually showing up as being applied (in the persona screen).

Going down the agility line, there's a stat that increases Parry (right before getting the poison AA). However, while I now have ranks in it (going toward the poison), my parry has not changed from 0.0, nor has my defense improved at all (no numbers changed). ??? This can't be right.

The group buff that increases parry -- is it supposed to be able to cast on yourself, if you're outside a group, and since you can cast it on yourself (solo) is the buff supposed to count? Because, again, when I cast it on myself, the Parry rating doesn't change (nor does any other number).

Anyone???
  5. ARCHIVED-naMessiah Guest

This still the official dirge issues post? All other classes seems to have a fresh one but couldn't find one around here.

This an old bug I know I reported about months ago with Grievance (or Siphon Blade now, but still using old m1):

The heal is fixed and says Heals the caster for 222 on the m1. In combat it always healed for 148 tho.
    As I've been on a break for 5 months or so I forgot about this and spent my last 4 AA points in Enhance: Grievance to upgrade the heal by 40%. So now it says Heals the caster for 311, but in combat it heals for 207.
  6. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

I would say NO, this is NOT the offical dirge issues thread anymore. Its way too outdated to be of any real use.

We really really really need to start a new one.

Oh and as I said a few months back in this very thread...

NOT IT!
  7. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Someone start a new Dirge Issue thread and I'll swap them out.
  8. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Sorry, Whysp hasnt gotten the hint yet. And if I stated one, itd be WAY to negitave to stay a post.
  9. ARCHIVED-Kall Guest

Aleniah@Runnyeye wrote:
    This is a display bug. +CA damage and +Spell Damage (For Wail of the Dead) doesn't actually affect the heal even though it displays like it does. That's why your numbers are different.

As for a Dirge issue list, if I was doing it it'd look like this:
    -The +CA damage cap is too low and because of poor scaling, it's way too easy to hit the soft cap. This makes gear with large amounts of +CA damage a lot less beneficial than it should be.
    -Bard runspeed needs a 10% increase.
    -A 3.5s delay weapon in your main hand lowers all your procs by 0.1 due to rounding errors. This is a pretty big issue for us, considering our epic is 3.5s delay, that gets no attention for whatever reason.
    The first issue is a generic one which affects every class besides Sorcerers, Predators, and Rogues. The second one is a fluff issue to keep constant with the lore and traditional history. The third issue affects Troubs as well.
    Edit - Added 3.5s delay affecting procs issue, too.