Conjy Stats to improve on?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Fluffypanda, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Fluffypanda New Member

Can anyone tell me on what stats to improve on first a full-most? I am doing 1bn dps is t1 heriocs and getting beat by tanks/wizards/warlocks who have more or less the same gear. With the new pet shares not showing Im struggling to find what stats to reforge into tomake my pets dps do more damage. its seems to be below par to other t1 dpsers..... any guidance and help would be much appreciated :)
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Honestly ive tried reforging into DPS mod for my pet etc , the returns are far to low to matter
    Go for more potency/crit bonus and fervor as high as you can get , try to get your AB mod to around 2mil
    Other than that its still ascensions , i had hoped swarms would get more benefit from the full sharing but it doesnt appear that way ( perhaps its doesnt apply for swarms) i havent gotten around to test much and only been in some heroics myself
  3. Seth Well-Known Member

as Zek would say, get good son. on a serious note, idk what you are doing right then, considering how I am in t1 t2 gear as a wizzy and hardly reaching 500m, got a solid CA rotation and AA set up hand tweaked to expansion, but yeah. be lucky u aint doing like 300m like most peeps.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Conjurors, I am sad to say, are T2 DPS (yes, I play a conjy).

Some things you can adjust to get your DPS up:
    • Meet the minimum Resolve requirement for the zone in which you are playing:
      • Solo encounters have no resolve requirements
      • Heroic Tier 1: 1060
      • Heroic Tier 2: 1334
    • Try to get your Potency back up to 60,000 or better. AA lines and Ascension Forms were changed with this xpac to replace Potency buffs with Fervor. As you're trying to raise your Resolve, typically the new gear has less Potency.
      • White Potency Adorns
      • Potency Infusers
      • Deity Infusing
      • Better gear that has both the Resolve and Potency values you need
    • Ability Mod should ideally be half of your biggest hit. My conjy should have ABMod over 2 million (she has over a million and hopes for more)
    • Doublecast caps at 100%, however if you look at the buffs on Named mobs, they often have a buff that increases their Doublecast Avoidance, which means you need 100+that avoidance number vs. that mob. For PoP T1 raid mobs, their Doublecast Avoidance was typically 80, so you'd have needed 180% Doublecast to actually doublecast every time. Most people I know had around 140% Doublecast, but hoped for more.
    • Crit Chance 2,500 or better
    • Crit Bonus 4,500 or better
    • Reuse and Recover Speeds at 100, more is wasted
    • Casting Speed overcap values boost Doublecast, so as high as possible
    However, to do your best DPS as a conjy, ideally you also need buffs from a Troubador and an Illusionist.
    Dude and Pixistik like this.
  5. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Try get yr cb up the cap was raised this expac will help you if you have any reforged out put it back also the temp cb adorns , the same old stats of pot cb ferv and hp on yr pet for soul burn , it’s early in the expac atm if they have a similar pot mit type thing as last expac yr dps will go up as you get above it .
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm so sorry to see someone stole some of the buttons off your keyboard.

As a general practice, it's a god idea every so often to un-reforge everything and start over. If, like with my poor mystic, you replaced 5 pieces of armor and all your jewelry, then you sorta HAVE to un-reforge everything and work on moving stats around.

I sure hope they get the census export working right, I rely heavily on Dragon's Armory when I'm reforging... and as of the last time I checked yesterday, it wasn't working.