Conjy Spell -- Fire Seed became an AA?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bhayar, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Was discussing upgrades with guildies and friends last nite and noticed this oddity. Fire Seed is supposed to be a spell, not an AA, but if you examine it, the entire description is a wall of green text. Not one white line describing an effect. And the damage doesn't change when you upgrade the spell from apprentice on up. I'd expect that with an AA, but not with something that's supposed to be a spell.
    Is this bugged, another example of a cut and paste error, or what? I'd like to know because in it's current state, I can't see a point in raising it's level if it stays unchanged.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Thats because of your epic 2.0 spell Conflagration , the epic 2 ability increased the damage of fire seed and gave it 10 fervor ( ancient )
    Now i agree fully that the tier of fire seed should increase the damage of this but ...yea
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thanks, Semisus. I was aware of the connection with Conflagration; it was odd how it is currently configured which is why I asked the question.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

This bug was reported and ignored allready 2 years ago ;)
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Never too late to wake up and actually fix problems, that is, assuming someone knows how, haha. I knew I should have left the conjy parked.