Conjuror PvP

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-Kroakys, Jan 30, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Kroakys Guest

I recently rolled a conjuror for pvp, and I am wondering about what spec i should go, and what pet i should use for pvp. Please help if you can. Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-eidand Guest

I am not on a pvp server, but had this funny idea ...
    what exactly is stopping you from looking at the aa's yourself, try some things, buff up every pet and try them out for a few days and see what happens ?
    Why do you need to be a copy of someone else ? Use your brains for a few minutes, come up with a build that matches your play style and try it out ...
    Can't be that hard, can it ?
  3. ARCHIVED-Narkolepzy Guest

Mrrshan@Runnyeye wrote:
    What a dense person you are. The forums are here for people to share information, ideas, and concerns. Why reinvent the wheel? If people out there already have a good grasp on key AAs that make a Conjuror shine in PVP, why would you not take the advice? Some times abilities synergize/don't synergize and you might not catch on to those at first glance, but maybe others have found it out. Learn from other people's experience as much as you can, to save yourself the headache/get you ahead of the rest.
  4. ARCHIVED-eidand Guest

Narkolepzy wrote:
    I might be dense, but a game is also about discovering not aobut copying others like a stupid monkey. I don't see any idea, somehting aa wise, some thought involved. Just feed me a spec because i am not capable of looking at 3 screens and making a few decisions myself.
    I wonder who's the dense one ?