Conjuror or Wizard?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

I figure the best thing to is to start a new toon. Especially since it has been quite a while since I was able to et into the game. Which should I chose? Conjuror or wizard?
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

For soloing, Conjuror wins easily. For group and/or raid : Wizard (there's already way too many summoners)
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Leloes Well-Known Member

Why do you say that? I'll be soloing because it's easier for me.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Ragna Well-Known Member

For soloing, Conj is the best choice. it's not that Wizards are bad at it but Conjurors (along with Necros & SKs) are the best solo classes in EQ2. Assuming similar gears/skills,that's a fact.
    The downside of these solo classes is they're too popular and it's harder to find groups. Let's say a group (pick-up or guild group, it doesn't matter) need 2 DPS and get answer from 1 Wiz and 3 Conjs… Who do you thing will get a spot most of the time ?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Leloes Well-Known Member

I see where you're coming from. But since I don't raid none of that really matters to me. I've found it a lot easier to solo because of my disability . I do hope to find a guild but I understand what you're saying.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Ragna Well-Known Member

If you have disability, Conj should be much easier to play than Wiz.
    Now I've no idea if you'll like the Conj gameplay but try it, it might be your thing :) Worst case scenario : delete character and start a new one.
    Good luck anyway..
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

That's the way I see it. If I don't like it I can just delete it!:D
    Soara2, Breanna and Ragna like this.
  8. Twisty Well-Known Member

there is a bazilion mom & pop guilds to chose from that would love to have you on any class as long as you login and play the game / interact with them
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

I know. I just have to be able to get into the game and not have it crash. Once I'm able to do so then I'll look into getting into a guild. But first I have solve my little dilemma.:rolleyes:
    Breanna likes this.