Conjurer dps is ahlf of necro one.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kalika, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

It has been proven by several raid parses. Enchanters are probably very close to conjurer. As example Blaze (blazing avatar effect) which is the main conjurer attack does less dps (over a boss fight) than Lich (passive necro proc). And lifeburn is just something with no equivalent for conjurers.

It seems that we are facing the same problem than in the previous TLE during which conjurers were very weak dyue to a massive fervor debuf on their pet.
  2. Ergos New Member

Just as bad for Rangers. Similar gear 1/2 to 1/3 the dps of assassin zonewide. Makes no sense. Not even close. It has never been this unbalanced on any server ever.
  3. Elkana Active Member

I know I'll get some flack for this but... Equally geared still doesn't mean both are set up properly. Doesn't mean both are equally skilled. Doesn't mean much at all actually. I mean, we can take two equally geared Conjy's and one will lift a leg on the other one big time. Same with Assassin, Rangers, Necros, BL's pretty much any class at all. I know healers equally geared that are beating T1's. Some times guys, we have to just admit, we're not that good? LOL
    Kalika likes this.
  4. Twisty Well-Known Member

u should put TLE in your title.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

Parse was posted but a member of the most harcore guild of the server. I also checked with our necro and my conjurer and compared my conjurer with my necro. Anyway blaze with aa (ie 5 trigger one) is doing less than the lich proc (passive proc) and this is fully wrong. Get two summoners with similar gear and proper aas and the necro will do 1.5 more than the connjurer. This is solid and documented.
  6. Elkana Active Member

If this is TLE I apologize as I have no idea what's going on over there. I'm assuming you all have 170K potency.
  7. Chrexx Active Member

If you get rid of Lifeburn, Necros and Conjies are about even on Kaladim. Conjies might even be slightly ahead~

Lifeburn at this point in the game (EoF - Kaladim) is overpowered. Yesterday in raid, a necro hit 77k ticks on his lifeburn. No ability should be able to do 700k+ damage all at once.