Conjurer Communion III lv 110

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Beee, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

Just some thoughts about the conjurer class defining spell Communion III
    A long time ago this was THE conjurer spell. Actual is not a big difference if this spell is ancient or GM it does not work very well
    The spell summons a fire, an earth and a scout pet for 8,4 seconds with a casting time from 2 seconds.
    The Quality of the main Earth/Scout/Fire pet has no inflence on Communion III
    Each pet makes it own auto- and spellattacks:
    Fire:
    1A firey sourcer
    1B fiery sourcer's Flames of Destruction
    Air:
    2A aery assasin
    2B aery assasin's Aery Assasination
    Earth:
    3A earthen eleminator
    3B earthen eleminator's Telluric Devastation

Sometimes the earthen eleminator does nothing.. on a training dummy you get between zero and 2x 3B hits
    2A autoattack hits about 6x 1 billion .. which is about 15% of the dps of this spell
    Dummy:
    1A <1%
    1B 40%
    2A 11%
    2B 35%
    3A 2%
    3B 3% (if it makes something)
    mythic Raid:
    1A almost 0 (50 hits a 100k)
    1B 40%
    2A almost 0
    2B 60%
    3A almost 0
    3B <1%

In my opinion the pets do not have the correct resolve for making autoattacks in raids for a long time.
    Whenever Daybreak would like to reduce a little lag: The Earth Pets and the whole autoattackpart of Commmunion III can be removed without any big effect
    Thank Caith at least fervor is working on the swarmpets spell attacks

2. Beee Well-Known Member

Above post is for Communion IV level 110

At the moment Commuion does not work because 1B is bugged
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Change in Communion V lv 120 (celestrial) on Training dummy

1A 0%
    1B 13%
    2A 0%
    2B 11%
    3A 15%
    3B 60%

So prevously something useless like the tank part of the spell was pushed but the main mechism still does not work
    Ashandra likes this.
  4. Teletrium New Member

I think you got this right maybe resolve isn't sharing with the swarm pets in communion. In heroics and raid the spell is not worth casting, but in solos I've noticed that earthen eliminators spell is doing fine. Last expac communion would be close to top of my parse specifically fiery flames of destruction was always 3rd or 4th ...now is on bottom.
    Beee likes this.
  5. Goezer Master of Crayons

It's not just Communion, We have been saying something has been off with swarms for a couple xpacs now. they are missing something tho they get 1:1 stat share now. Resolve would be my guess tho.
    Sigrdrifa and Beee like this.
  6. Thand Well-Known Member

The top dameg for communion is teluric devastation now when ity sued to be aery assassination for soem reaon aery assination doe sabout 90 pecent less damage than it did last expact
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Seems with the patch today the aery assasin's Aery Assasination part of Communion V (120) got repaired - Communion makes damage again - tnx :)
    Ashandra likes this.