Conjs and Necros

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Lorilie, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Bekkr Well-Known Member

Sadly, yes it does seem to be.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

You're new here so let me inform you of what happens.

No sweeping changes are going to happen to balance. You might see an ability or two nerfed, a across the board fervor buff that in reality does nothing, or a few lines about updating class damage.

Balance doesn't happen on live, which has more population; so there is a 0% chance that this server is properly balanced.
  3. Lorilie Member

Maybe your right, but something will be done when people stop subbing when there are crews of necros camping for example every named in OOLS, or the x2 in ef, it is pretty demoralizing seeing this we had a group going to the x2 and then 4 necros and 2 healers log in and pull it within 10 secs and take it down, loot the chest, then log out there. It had not been up for more then a few mins.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Your issue is not with Summoners, it's with people farming names that have the respawn timers down pat. Nerf the piss out of Summoners, and the exact same thing will happen, just with different classes.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I could do this with a lot of classes.
  6. Frid Member

No, Im not. I am a 2004 veteran player and I played Stormhold. I dont buy their excuses
  7. Bekkr Well-Known Member

Oh, none of us actually buy their excuses, but that is a pretty accurate picture of how it will go.
  8. Frid Member

I am not arguing whether it will happen or not. I know they will ruin the game, I am just demanding what I think is fair for the amount of money we pay etc.

At this point, the least I would expect is. Nerfing of summoners, Itemisation of some raid zones and Nektropos 2. I am not going to get into the overall difficulty of nameds and raid bosses because that would take months to tune, but the rest are easy fixes.
  9. Seth Well-Known Member

I think we are looking at these subjects all wrong. If DayBREAK has not fixed them already clearly there is nothing to fix. it's all intentional. Conj vs Necro Problem - Solved.
  10. Earar Well-Known Member

you could have said that to fiery blast or the assassin rune .. seeing how long it took them to fix those.

not because they don't acknowledge it or don't act asap that it's all fine
  11. Fistpower Well-Known Member

I want to see those numbers soon please. You blow it way out the water. I just tested all 3 master pets on a training monkey with conjuror.

Melee scout pet: 611,82
    Ranged scout pet 602,15
    Melee mage pet: 273,52
    Ranged mage pet: 275,44
    Tank pet: 204,03

(changing between melee/ranged didnt seem to effect them at all and the different values are due to RNGesus)

3 minutes with the pets just wacking on the training monkey from the shop.

Characters stats: 449 INT, 11.4% POT, 119 Amod, 5.2% Crit, 6.1% Cast speed.
    Kalika likes this.
  12. Kalika Well-Known Member

On stormhold we were close to duo it with my warden and a necro, and it was before she got her prismatic; we asked for more and killed him with probably 4 peoples, may be we had an illy .. not even sure.

OLS can be soloed at level cap by many classes but summoners can do it early when it' s yellow, and if you cannot just bring a friend or befriend a necro.

If summoners were weakers farmers woull simply use a dual box, in eq1 duoing is not very good (even if i duoed well with a mage as a shaman) so farmers 6 box.

A good solution would be to lower the zone split.
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I remember boxing a SK and a channeler on FG and being able to do like every thing except eyeballs, knubed, alangria, and the x4 content.
  14. Kalika Well-Known Member

+How do you get a traning monkey, the hunter is not yet there.
  15. Kalika Well-Known Member

+How do you get a traning monkey, the hunter is not yet there.