Not A Bug Congrats on Fubaring Raids

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bhayar, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

What you are suggesting is usually done on a temporary test server--not the permanent one.
    Pixistik likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

We don't even have our "buffer" anymore (the one who unlocked heroic chars so we could start at level 100 and go up). So yeah, we have no way of testing raid content. We can't even test heroic content and there's no way to do stuff like plat-infusing as we have no plats at all (and our only source of plat income, fowlumbra, can't be done anymore as we can't unlock more chars to run through it for plat-farming). Add to that the fact that we get most patch late (part of last patch wasn't on test before going to live) and that we don't get more answers from devs in our subforum (no dev answer at all in the overseer testing thread for example) than there are here, and it's more frustrating than anything else.

As a side note: I don't raid, but the fact that Gninja came here to explain what's happening and why is really appreciated. At least some devs still bother to communicate and that's always a plus.
    Marae, Xianthia, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe just open /testcopy again and make it a mirror of live.
    Breanna and Zynt like this.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I have a 120 character on test, she was created when Public Test was opened Dec. 2004.
    Aside from being able to purchase a few pieces from unlocks my main on live has been able to get, I only been able to get to my warden to 3545 resolve so far on Public Test.
    With no coin for infusing, there is no way to get the resolve needed for heroics and never for raiding. :rolleyes:
  5. Ratalthor Developer

Since this isn't a bug, I'm closing this thread. Please share feedback and suggestion in forum sections other than Bug Reports.
    Breanna likes this.