Fixed Internally Confront Fear now Group only??

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bentenn, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Bentenn Well-Known Member

• Corrected a bug that caused confront fear to apply its overcap value as a range, which would allow it to go negative.

Nothing stating you were making this group only. I really hope you guys have no intentions on keeping it this way as we rez raid wide, not group wide. You the devs were the ones that changed it from POT to Fervor and then broke the mechanics of it. This needs to be changed back to a raid-wide ability. Please fix this.
    Nezette, Carynn, Bhayar and 5 others like this.
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Amen, brother. I'm not intending to be negative, but we seem to have people making changes with traditional roles and elements involving a lot of classes that appear to demonstrate a complete lack of game and class knowledge, much less contain an explanation as to what/why. I keep hearing others voice the same question: is there anyone in a decision making role at DPG that actually plays the game with the same classes/restrictions that players are dealing with?
  3. Tunes Member

Please restore this
  4. Kalderon 2 Member

Yes, it is annoying. Should be set back, because it takes a lot of utility of an dirge.
  5. Shadowmists Active Member

Confront Fear needs to be back to raid wide. Please remove the group only tag for this AA.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It wasn't intended, we're looking into it.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Thanks Dream for the update.
  8. Jaeded Well-Known Member

No, the devs no longer play the game ...that should tell us all something right there.