Confront Fear 5 point bonus

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Krooner, Mar 19, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Krooner Guest

Has anyone had any issues with this ability.
    For SF mobs I havent had any issue curring control effects on people. Even when the detremental was marked incurable I could still clear the conntrol effect for a short time.
    Last night was one of those raid nights where one thing led to another and we were really short handed. So we decieded to get some people some AA by clearing TOMC. Got to Xebnok and was all set to cure the charm effects on the tank. Had the MT an SK targeted - He got charmed I hit the art and nothing happened.
    I tried direct targeting him after the charm. Same result. Seemed to be casting it on who ever he was targeting rather than clearing the charm on him.
    Our Brawler was charmed at one point. I targeted him and it cleared the charm right away. The next time he was charmed there was no effect.
    Before you start typing out that reply about "Dude just mezz or switch tanks" Thats not the point. I know about all that.
    The thing is the ability states 'Clears 99 levels of charm, fear, stun, style, mez, daze on target.
    It works fine on SF mobs it should work on everything else.
  2. ARCHIVED-RDMyth Guest

this has been an issue since long before SF..... it does not clear every type of Fear..... so its no suprise it does not work on all types of any thing else...... its really only good to clear rez effects....