Concerning the recent server outages 7/13/2018

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Caith, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Calarion New Member

My thought exactly! I need the time to get to 110 before it is too late T_T
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

3. elflover Well-Known Member

I was also looking at update notes saw they said aug (didnt notice one is 7th and other is 14th with what they were changing) happens when coffee isnt kicked in and no glasses yet.
    Rosyposy and Sigrdrifa like this.
  4. Simparri Active Member

Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

For over 13 years now the updates have always been done on Tuesday typically 7 a.m. pacific which makes it 10 a.m. eastern. This as far as I can recall, and sometimes my memory is vague is an every week thing, it should be expected. And a lot of times they do updates on Thursday also. Generally it is a very short down time 1-2 hours. Unless you are a new player just starting out, you should really know this by now. I think sometimes people just need something to complain about.
  6. Babicka New Member

7. Salmas New Member

if you look at the launcher it says approx. 5 hours. that does not promise that it will only be down that length as no one knows how long it will be. with any new program or an update to a program unexpected problems can arise. rest assured that they are working quickly. i'm sure they want to keep their player base after all it's their jobs and it pays the bills.
  8. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Your post reply refers to the current patch DT regarding the new xpac. Doesn't have anything to do with the random server outages that were occurring almost 5 months ago that this OP is discussing.
    Rhodris and Dude like this.