Concerned about adorning with Expac.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Rendoir, Sep 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Rendoir Guest

We're getting new 'organic' adorns with this expac. But what does this actually mean for a tradeskill subclass that has already been changed and made easier several times? A few points I wondered if anyone had any insight into, or opinions on.
    Are they replacing current tier-by-tier adorns, it sounds like it.
    Will the current Adorning subclass be revamped, and changed to accomodate 'levelling adorns' or will we carry on making a slightly better type?
    With the level cap raise to 95 include new adorning materials? And if so, will they start from level 90, or level 93? I've already heard people asking in channels, wondering whether to start saving their items that are level 90 to mute after the expac arrives.
    I'm not sure how it is going to work, but I've been an adorner since it was first released, and I've seen it reduced from a pretty hardcore subclass that required a decent ammount of effort into a simple grindfest with hardly any raws needing to be gathered to level (dilution/distillation) and would be upset to see it either sidelined or made increasingly useless.
  2. ARCHIVED-Boethius_Permafrost Guest

The looted ones will probably be red or yellow slot.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rendoir Guest

That would be good if they were.
    But still - what is going to happen with new adorning raws? They need to make something new for 90-95 items if there is going to be a new adorning tier.