Comprehensive Tradeskill Equipment List

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Puckbone Member

Please tell me more about, "
    Artisan's Earring
    --
    possible loot from an Exquisite Chest obtained performing Far Seas group tradeskill missions "
  2. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

When you get to level 50 crafting, you can go to the Isle of Mara and get group crafting quests. They're entirely soloable, they just take a little longer than if you had a handful of different crafters working on it. At the end, you get an Exquisite Chest containing a variety of stuff, including some crafter-stat jewelry or stuff like the spoon or rolling pin weapons.
    Yenk, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still do them. I have requested a number of times that they update them with maybe a couple of new missions and refresh the loot tables with maybe a few new items, do not remove anything that is already there.
    Geroblue, Yenk, Katz and 3 others like this.
  4. Yenk Member

This discussion about the Artisan's Earring is a storm in a teacup, because all crafters and harvesters needs the Earring of Solstice, no other.
  5. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

You have TWO EARS, lol.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Yenk Member

No, no, dear lady, the Artisan's Earring gives 20 Harvesting Skill (5 + 15-nail), many level 95-earrings give 30 Harvesting Skill (two 15-nails). The only usable way is Earring of the Solstice and a level-95 earring with two white slots. The Artisan's Earring is therefore obsolete.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. Caela Well-Known Member

Wait a minnut!

I have been out of game for a good 2 years. Just returning a couple of months ago - and well, trying to catch up, but there's just so much to know... Reading through the last two pages of the thread I learn about nails!

I did get 1 crafter to 110 and did the PoP and CD tradeskill lines... but seems I must have missed a few details.

Off to learn more (unless someone has a brief catch up of all the crafting goodies I've missed with the last two expansions.)
  8. Yenk Member

It seems you're missing the *Mischief and Mayhem Crafting Timeline* to get the currently best nails and other things.
    Seeing in Fandom/Wiki. (I do'nt know how to put a link here, sry)
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nails ? I'll look on the wiki.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Caela Well-Known Member

Ahh, yes - I have not done the Mischief and Mayhem timeline. I have also not done the Prelude to the new expansion.... I should get on those!
  11. Gerak Well-Known Member

12. Rhodris Well-Known Member

So, if the missions are no longer offered, how do you get any further Anchorage Chits to buy the recipes?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Wilhelm offers one quest at a time. You do it, turn it in to one of the four researchers.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nails, 100 or 110 level. So maybe later.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.