Compiled Warlock Spell Drops

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-EliteTrops, Feb 24, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Raminicus Guest

Strength of the Void Adept 1
    dropped off a solo lvl 34 turtle the other night on the beaches of EL
  2. ARCHIVED-Aralys Guest

Master I Grisly Contract dropped from the final mob in Miragul's Menagerie. I was playing my brig so didn't get it.
  3. ARCHIVED-LlewCadeyrn Guest

37 - Nil Distorion - Huuptics - Feerrott
  4. ARCHIVED-Siltae Guest

Wow, I slaughtered a few thousand of those darn dirty apes before finally getting my tattered robe drop...and never saw Nil Distortion drop...wonder how recently that was added to their loot tables...
    Message Edited by Siltae on 03-22-2005 08:35 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Belash Guest

20 - Negative Absorption Adept 1, Dropped on Skeletal Protector in dead river basin in Thundering Steppes.
  6. ARCHIVED-Syndro Guest

Ohhhh, no way! You're so lucky! I must have killed 1,000 huuptics but no master spells and no Tattered Robe either....I had to settle with Lizardskin Cazecite robe, which is still nice... but not as nice as Robe of the Invoker.
  7. ARCHIVED-EliteTrops Guest

Thanks guys keep em comin!!
  8. ARCHIVED-spacie8k Guest

Lower level ones, but Burning Radiance and Toungue Twist from Fallen Crusaiders in Commonlands.
  9. ARCHIVED-Fepple Guest

Nullification from a wild cat huntress in Zek (the ^^ one on the way to the vallon grunts)
  10. ARCHIVED-Collectall3 Guest

Nullification also drops in Runnyeye
  11. ARCHIVED-Soefje Guest

Got Steal Breath (Adept 1) off Giants in TS. I think it was Stompgut
  12. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

I know it's on the list, but we looted Abbhorent Gift in Nektropos Castle, in one of the wooden girls rooms with the red bed, can't remember which one.
  13. ARCHIVED-BaronVonPitviper Guest

Curse of Emptiness adept1 dropped in RE off goblin assasin. As an aside, I also would report that I dinged curse of emptiness at 39.5 and not the usual 60%
    Message Edited by BaronVonPitviper on 03-31-2005 05:10 AM
  14. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

Oh, while I was at Lvl 32,54 for 2 days.
    After the latest big update, I suddenly received Aspect of Vul as a new spell.
    I expected it to get at 32,60 tho.
  15. ARCHIVED-JorenXor Guest

I had some free time, so I decided to put the first post in order of levels. I didn't do anything but cut and paste from the OP's post. Hope this helps ya'll.
    10 - Blaze: can't remember, but it dropped in Antonica, Blackburrow17 - Incinerate - Fallen Gate20 - Negative Absolution- Citadel of Gul'Thex in Nek forest , Dropped on Skeletal Protector in dead river basin in Thundering Steppes.22 - Putrid Cloud - Got one from killing gnolls in Thundering Steppes & Skellies near Varsoons. . But very common on brokers, putrid cloud off of a named Cent in TS near the 'north camp' , Putrid Cloud dopped off of an Amazon Archer in TS.23 - Dark Distortion - Skeles in Stormhold24 - Suffocating Breath : Giants in Thundering Steppes (Ott Stompgut are).26 - Suffocating Cloud in SH.27 - Invite Void - Giants in TS 27.6 - Steal Breath Adept 1- Mighty Griffon28 - Curse of Null dropped for me twice at the giants in north Nektulos Forest29 - Flashfreeze: Sabertooth looter in Thundering Steppes from Giants in TS30 - Nullification: Nektropos30.6 - Noxious Bolt New instanced off nek docks, Noxious Bolt Master 1 in Nek Castle the other night it dropped of Elise Everling31 - Strength of the Void Adept 1dropped off a solo lvl 34 turtle the other night on the beaches of EL32 - Abhorrent Gift - Nektropos Castle33 - Paralyzing Fear - Varsoon & Nektropos34 - Null Absolution - Nektropos Castle35.6 - Bolster Energy - Nektropos Castle36 - Grevious Blast Adept I - An Imapler Wasp ^^ mob in enchanted lands.37 - Nil Distortion Adept I that dropped of an Epic Mob in Cauldron Hollow, Huuptics - Feerrott38 - Dark Pillaging dropped for me off of Lord Everling in Nektropos.39.6 - Curse of Emptiness (Master 1) from The Oculus Defender in Runnyeye40 - Boney Grasp - Permafrost, in sol eye (from Dark Coil)41 - Grisly Contract - Tower of the Draftling, dropped from the final mob in Miragul's Menagerie. 42.6 - Curse of Nil- Feerrot43 - Soul Flay - Tower of the Draftling44 - Deter - Cazic Thule , Named in Obelisk44 - Abysmal Fury - Permafrost45.6 - Torment of Shadow - Feerrot46 - Wicked Gift adept 1 in cazic thul up top from golem46 - Master 1 Wicked Gift dropped downstairs in Cazic46 - Aspect of Darkness - Cazic Thule47 - Cower Adept 1 dropped in Solesuk's Eye48 - Netheros - Permafrost 48 - Null Absolution- Zek 49 - Vulian Gift - Rivervale50 - Devastation - Permafrost50 - Dark Nebula - Lavastorm, Permafrost (Golem or Giant)
  16. ARCHIVED-JDragon Guest

This spell is a bit low but important nonetheless...
    Incinerate Adept 1 - The bears near Keep of the Ardent Needle in Antonica
  17. ARCHIVED-BaronVonPitviper Guest

Grievous Blast dropped off a twisted creeper in EL.
  18. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

Vulian Interference Adept 1 dropped in CL epic zone off the mobs that added. but i think they changed so they dont drop anything anymore.
  19. ARCHIVED-Atdan Guest

28.6 Dark Pact dropped in the Rummbler Cave in TS last night for me off a double down arrow blue rummbler.
  20. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

I got "Aura of Darkness" dropped of a named skelli (Eid'un or something) in the Ruins of Varsoon.
    I believe this was in the room with the Mindless Brutes, or somewhere in that area of RoV :)