Comparing two chest pieces

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Mystfit, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

I acquired this piece in the Freeport questline:
    Lucanic Tunic of the Stormcaller
    I have a chance to get this:
    Glorified Tunic of Revelations
    [IMG]
    but can't decide if I want to use my reactnat on it. I KNOW the revelations is better, but I have a few other slots that are wek and could use an upgrade and if the Lucanis is at least decent enough, I wonder if I should get something else upgraded and hope for another reactant down the road.
    Anyone used the Lucanic enough to know if it procs nicely. Overloaded heals were once the bomb, but i know they've been toned down alot.
  2. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

I can't say I have either of those chest pieces but just my thoughts on the matter.
    • Overload heals is pretty much useless for druid, druids want ward procs if possible
    • Personally I think that the stat difference is more important than the proc - 5.5% extra pot and 2.5% cb is pretty big boost
    • As well at the 5.5% extra pot on the main stats you get another 5% pot boost to your heals
    If it were just a question of upgrading the chest there would be no question but it depends how much your other items need upgrading without knowing how good/bad your other gear is I can't clearly stat exactly what your best choice would be.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

I knew I was asking an impossible question It's just that the reactant is so precious! I want to spend it well!
    But, thanks for the advice, it's appreciated.
  4. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

Here's my thought, if you get the chest piece then you will not replace it, it's only slightly below the EM BP from the Statue of Zek. All the other pieces are toss ups from the EM raid gear, especially once you get jewelry set pieces. I would get the chest piece because it's a clear upgrade that you wont need to worry about getting replaced, even if you were to start raiding.
  5. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

The +15CM is almost a no brainer, and chest pieces are the hardest slot to fill imo.
    Chest pieces are all i would use a reactant for, otherwise I would sell them for the 1000p they can fetch right now.
  6. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

I'd use the reactant to get the Dire Mace of Revelations, which procs a ward (2500ish..?). Then I'd work on getting the BP from Drunder x2 that procs "Gallant Intervention", also a ward. Anymore, that seems to be the only way to get a heal in edgewise.