Community Update Regarding Server Issues

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mooncast, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zypp Member

I keep getting the trying login server message repeatedly and the last time I got a client error crash message.
  2. Nixer Active Member

They're back .... on Maj'Dul a moment ago, I just finished Arcane Sprie solo and tried zoning to my bind point when I received trying server #1 ... #2 ... #3 then all servers are busy ... and that killed the client.
  3. Tearamina New Member

I've been doing well up until now. First the game froze solid... it was in the middle of a battle. Then I got it unfrozen (heaven knows how) and an instant later, the whole thing went black. Had do the control alt thing to shut it down. I tried to get back in and it did the irritating little trying server #1... yadda yada. The last time the stupid thing had an error and had to close. Might be just me but it could be a server issue.
  4. Xaochi New Member

I'm assuming everyone is getting the same error then?
    "
    EverQuest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\client\src\clientnet.cpp (647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus()==
    UdpLibrary::UdpConnection::cStatusConnected
    0126b339 01941b34
    "
  5. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Can no longer log in...

Three of us were in Crypt of Agony Agnostics, cued for a second zone, and all three of us went to different zones of our own. could not consolidate them. All left regrouped. did it again. Regrouped, we finally got in the same group, and on the first kill got kicked to desktop and got this error, and cannot get back in via launcher or the exe file.

[IMG]
  6. Osqor New Member

Yes I am also
  7. Morg Well-Known Member

logged in, zoned into Crypt of Agony and couldn't zone OUT of it. then random crashes and finally just logged out :D
  8. Ahshuckins New Member

Same here on the error. Played for about 5 hours went to zone, LD'd then window with Everquest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    < verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus()==
    0102b339 01701b34

Verifyed files e[[ty catch etc etc tried signing back on 3 times still Everquest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    < verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus()==
    0102b339 01701b34
  9. knine Well-Known Member

Maj'dul won't allow log in as of now...
  10. Jaril New Member

After a restart of my system, the patcher checked the files and now attempts to connect to the login servers without success...Login Rejected
  11. Vadius New Member

I have the same problem
  12. Melomebe New Member

Yeah 2 of us having login issues. It gets past the launch pad then gives an unrecoverable error message. I tried 8 times just now. No luck and my guild mate did also with the same results. Going to go play something else for a bit. =((
  13. Belitt New Member

I keep getting this error tonite when i try to long in.

EverQuest 2 had detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown
    <verify>G:\live\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp(647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus()==
    UdpLibray::UdpConnection::cStatusConnested
    0113b339 01841b34
  14. Pailee New Member

just had a login issue when camping out to a different character could not find login servers. In fact, I cannot log in.
  15. Jaril New Member

Was able to bypassed and login by selecting the character and not going to the character selection screen. At this point just providing the chain.
  16. Xaochi New Member

And we're probably not getting back in anytime soon... Wife'll be happy I'm in bed before midnight at least. :) ... or not. seems to be back up now I believe.
  17. Addicted New Member

Just got the message "EQ2 has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown" while zoning on Stormhold. Cannot get back on the game.
  18. Maelevodin New Member

All was good then after spending 10-15 minutes in an instanced zone, tried zoning out and:

---------------------------
    Fatal Error
    EverQuest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client\src\ClientNet.cpp (647):
    m_pCon->GetStatus() == UdpLibrary::UdpConnection::cStatusConnected
    0125b339 01931b34
    OK
    Same error when attempting to login: several times.
  19. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Was just harvesting in the Ever Deep, went to zone into Thalumbra and got kicked with a fatal error:

Unrecoverable error:
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Clinet\src\ClinetNet.cpp (647): m_pCon->GetStatus()== UdpLibrary::UdpConnections::cStatusConnected
    00cbb33901391b34
  20. Martial Asura New Member

I am currently having issues logging in. At the moment I am having a server search, and errors that close my game. Then it brought me to a screen that said login failure that made me resign in and find my character. I finally reloaded in after the sixth or seventh time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.