Communication needs to improve

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ellimist, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Just a note about news that is something we need to know about. I feel like a child being spoonfeed one mashed pea at a time, with 20 minutes in between each pea "to give me time to digest that large, healthy morsel"
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

The individual developers don't need to communicate themselves more often, but they need a community manager who isn't bogged down running community management for every single game in their portfolio at once. Also, Holly really needs to put a bit more into her producers letters. That last one was an embarrassing load of crap.
    Tekka likes this.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I don't know, but if I was crap, i would be seriously offended being compared to what was in that letter...
  4. Ellimist Active Member

Not sure if sarcasm or not. But corp environments are full of people who are in jobs that don't need to exist and waste peoples time.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  5. Tekka Well-Known Member

At least one company does that every week, one hour PER TITLE. takes up a whole afternoon. It's kinda cool.
  6. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a time where they said they were going to communicate more and be very transparent? I think it was after they got away from Sony, they were gonna talk more.... or was I dreaming? I swear it was said. But it could have been from someone that no longer works at the company, just thought of that.