Collector's Edition upgrade??

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Nashbry, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Nashbry Guest

It was there on Thursday in the store on the website (not yet on in-game marketplace) for 50.00 or 5000 SC ---- now it has poofed----Why?
  2. ARCHIVED-DK One Guest

Exactly the question I have come to the forums looking for an answer on :(
  3. ARCHIVED-simianthief Guest

Ditto, don't need it right away, but I'd sure like to have it present.
  4. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

I read in another thread that it was taken down. When asked, customer support said it was because people failed reading comprehension and thought that they were getting the whole collectors edition for $50. That's not their exact quote, just my paraphrasing. So yeah, failure to read = confusion on what you're getting = taken from the store.
  5. ARCHIVED-leiela Guest

Collector's Edition does seem to be still available. On the store there is a dropdown down you have to click if you want the collector's but it is now $89 or 8000 SC which is one hell of a jump in price if you ask me.
  6. ARCHIVED-Aklira Guest

failure to read/comprehension... $89.99 was always the full price of the collector's edition. The $59.99 price was a SPECIAL DISCOUNT for people who pre-ordered the xpac/feature pac whatever you want to call it.