collections need to be easier viewing on brokers.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tyrus Dracofire, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

there over 3,000 pages and that is lot of "clickings" to weed out unwanteds or completed.

just asking the devs if there is a way to make it easier to view...
    to have a "checkbox" that you can put mark on/off just to see highlighted shinies that we dont see or used "reverse" last page viewing, but we need to avoid looking at overpriced veiwing that we dont want by going backwards.
    so i am asking to get those grey-outs get checked up so we dont have to see thousands pages.
    never know what will be so cheap when searching.
    it good to have both "grey-outs" and highlighteds to have checking options.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

You can use your Collections tab in your Journal to search for collection items you are missing directly by name. I can assume you are talking to the pages upon pages of scanning to find new collections you haven't discovered yet. I have spent hours doing just that before and yes, it takes hours and sometimes 200p just to find 10 new collections with how many I have now.

It would be nice to search though by "Items you do not have collected" or as you said "Grey-Outs." It certainly would save a lot of time.
  3. Jimbolini Member

This topic seems to return every double xp weekend as people are looking for new collections to level.

As is stands now, the "easiest" method is to look on the wiki at collections listed and go through them one by one looking for that collection you are missing.

yippee! :)

Adding levels to collections would make them easier to search I believe? (Not sure how hard that would be)