Coldain Ring UPDATE See Lemunas post 9/8

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Cloudrat, Jul 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

See further down that Yajirushi from Everfrost has added a walkthrough for later part of questline and included named strats for ToFs Thanks Yaj!!!

Recently we have been talking about The Coldain Insignia Ring HQ and getting people together to do it on the test server.
    I want the house item [IMG]
    Oh and there is a nice ring reward for the adventurers and everyone gets one appropriate for them. Here is an example of it.
    [IMG]
    Have we gotten your attention?
    We are shooting for early September as a date for the raids. Please read up on the quest and what it entails. There is a x2 and a x4 raid needed and the x4 has a couple of unrelated to the questline quests that need to be done in order to get the final quest
    ZAM has a quest guide at http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Coldain_ins...Quest_Series%29
    If you are interested in getting involved in helping people get update and get ready for raids and/or being on the raids please post here your level 90 toon name or send a mail to Cloudrat, Breu or Dassh on the test server.

We also would like to know what is the best time of day and day for you so we can try to set up something for everyone. Remember we have testers all around the world.
    I was thinking maybe 10am PDT on a Saturday would be good for the raids. Post your thoughts please
  2. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

I probably won't be there anymore in early september so I'm not really interested sadly.
    If I happen to still be around and if it's on EU times (that's a lot of big "if"), then I can help if needed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Druniar Guest

Remik and Korah from Fhir Rhuen are on board. We've been working through the parts we can duo, and are available (92 monk and 92 warden) if anyone needs help with any of the steps up to Velium. Send a tell if you see either of us online and need a hand.
    I will let my guildmates know about this.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kasa Guest

Count Kasa & Epide in, we can also box more if needed. Give me a "tell" if anyone needs help getting the ring updates.
  5. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

You know me. Holler and if I'm around I'll help. Plan it on a friday/saturday evening and I'll likely be able to commit 5 or 6 hours.
    I'm currently on the Coldain Hero's Insignia Ring (I think)
    92 Brigand
  6. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

I have a question, is the ring reward also one that shows up like the earlier coldain rings? That is can you see it on your finger? If so, what does it look like? I sort of stopped on a step that had a ring I liked the looks of and didn't continue because I didn't want to lose the ring.
  7. ARCHIVED-Skeez1e Guest

Any or all of me are in.
    Ditto for availability to help on any steps for anyone.
  8. ARCHIVED-Sedenten Guest

Katz wrote:
    If you look at the screenshot above with the house item, that's how the rings look on your finger. They each have a different ambient effect to them. I honestly do not recall what the last ring looks like, but it is one of those!
  9. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Koinoo@Crushbone wrote:
    Thank you! I will continue the quest now.
  10. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

If I'm home, I'm in - as 1 or 6 or anything in between
  11. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

Can't remember how far I got with Soresja (level 92 fury), but would be great to finish the quest line. I'll need to check which ring she has atm.
    Saturday 10 PDT works for a Euro like me. Or you could push it as late as 1pm PDT to start (9pm in the UK, but that's 10pm in the rest of Europe, hmm). Sounds like we need a couple of Saturdays in a row?
    If this works out, I wonder if we could agree a regular group/raid time for the Test server each week. When people could turn up and expect to find others around looking to group up too.
    If people need help just shout in the test channel. I'm more often on AB these days when not testing, but can switch over to help. :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Breu and some others have opened zone for the Heros ring step of the quest which just requires you to click on some items.
    If you have the velium ring step finished you can get this by getting in touch with Breu since she has the access to the zone for the next 5 days.
    She took me through it today and I got my Hero ring;) one ring to go;)
  13. ARCHIVED-Cuora Guest

Chiloh, level 90 (almost 91) Wizard is in :). I am still working on this but got sidetracked and need to get back to it. I'll be gone for the next week, but I'll be back after July 28th and I'll check and see where she is and what needs to be done. I would love to finish this questline.
  14. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    Nice going. :)
    I checked and Soresja has the Hero ring, so I'm at the "same as most other people" stage. Will be fun to see a few raids again on Test.
  15. ARCHIVED-Cuora Guest

Chiloh is way behind, at the Platinum stage. I tried to solo but most things in the entrance of TOFS are yellow heroic and while I get a good fight, I just cannot solo these guys. I'll try to get some help in the next few weeks to catch up. :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

Holler and if I'm on I'll help. I'm on as one of the following most evenings central time:
    Ohoh
    Lophae
    Hordolin
    Linid
    Misid
    Nilodroh
    Cust
    Skaoyonof
  17. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Don't forget there is the test channel that can reach people who are playing on their live toons. I have cloudrats everywhere but can be reached in the channel if I am on.)
    If you are needing assistance on a quest on the way to the Hero Ring to get ready for the raid, give a shout out in the test channel:)
  18. ARCHIVED-Cuora Guest

Many thanks to Ohoh for his help getting me platinum- adamantium ring and for Ohoh and Breu and friends for helping me with Storm Gorge to get the Velium ring. I am now up to Hero's ring like everyone else and also need to do the mirrors in TOFS which we are planning on to get as many as we can who need the mirrors as we chatted last night.

Thanks again! I'm able to help anyone who needs it. I'm on most evenings after 8:30 pm EDT ( after the little guy goes to bed) and if I know ahead of time I can make plans to be there. After August 13, I'll probably be on in the morning some as my little guy starts K-5 mornings.
  19. ARCHIVED-majoch Guest

I'll need some help Ohoh. This is Dassh, Bhada, Xoogy, Daiben, Jherri (Ahtric), Sarkhe by the way..
    Still haven't gotten EQ2 maps to run on test either. In process of moving from A$$crackastan Ohio to a more
    advanced country called Kentucky which actually has a thing called "High Speed Internet " there, here in third world Ohio been
    stuck with Pews Net. Just deciding do I push Bhada who is ready for the earring at the moment or Sarkhe who is 90 Adv?
    See you HoT folks shortly..
    BTW, getting tired of the nightly test maintenance, this time for the SOEmote thingy which I think is stoopid ( my opinion only)
  20. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

*bumpity bump*
    Send me a tell in game Daash. I'm usually on 5:30ish - 10ish central time. More than happy to help any time.
    Another 3 up to the gorge war last night, they were going to try after I logged out.
    Need to get folks working on keys.