Closed / Unconfirmed Coercer:AAXP:Dragon:Undeath - Does not trigger or does not heal on trigger

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hateborne, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Hateborne Member

• On death this spell will cast Undeath on target.
      • Heals caster for 100.0% of max health
      • Grants a total of 1 trigger of the spell.
    • Does not trigger if a priest death prevention or Equilibrium is active.
    • This effect cannot be cast during combat
    • Cannot be modified except by direct means
    My proof of this is that sometimes, after dying, the buff is still active. While amusing that it taunts me, post-death, it would be nice if this actually fired off instead of just letting practice my impersonation of an area rug. With rare exception, my deaths are usually draw out as I sprint & Wind Walker away, cooldown-dump, and sometimes Charm-sacrifice to get out of trouble. I mention this as I am not being outright destroyed (1-hit killed), nor am I losing 30-50% of my health per hit, but it still fails to save me. </3
  2. Alarra Well-Known Member

I find that this doesn't trigger when it is a scripted one shot, I haven't experienced what you have written.

What could help them narrow it down is what mobs are you experiencing this with. It could be a particular mob spell.

As an aside, you can use the Convert Power AA (heroic tree middle endline) to give you 5 seconds of invulnerability and full heal (if you have full power); our stoneskin you could say.
    Saves me a lot in raids.
  3. Alarra Well-Known Member

Were you able to find which particular mobs did this to you? I can help test.
  4. Hateborne Member

Alarra, I have not pinpointed a specific mob or mob type, however dying dozens of time to test a bug is not something that I really like the idea of enduring.Thank you for the offer to help though!

The various times I died in Mistmoore Catacombs, Castle Mistmoore, and Crypt of Valdoon: It failed every single time.