Coalition of Tradefolke

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Terrorpeutic, Sep 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Terrorpeutic Guest

Don't know if this is new, but I can't find a way to gain Coalition of Tradefolke faction. Doing tradeskill writs give The Dark Bargainer faction. The only thing I find is losing the faction with a betrayal quest. What good is a faction merchant if there's no faction to begin with.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Unlike adventurer writs and adventurer factions, the only way to gain faction with a city-based tradeskill society is to be a citizen of that city. The only way to get Coalition of Tradefolke faction is to be a Freeport citizen but then you can't get any other city tradeskill faction (i.e. Dark Bargainers).
    It's been deemed by the devs far more convenient for us to be able to do writs in any city and have them count to our own city's tradeskill society than to allow us a choice of working on faction with more than one society without the need to change citizenship. (I personally would rather have the choice to work on more than one, like adventurer factions).
  3. ARCHIVED-Terrorpeutic Guest

Thanks for response. I now realize that the other tradeskill faction has some of the similar items for sell, so all is good.
  4. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    It would be awesome if the writs counted for all 3 factions on each side. I took the long route to that and I really don't care to do it again.