Client Crashes

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Maevianiu, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaimonosLucifer Active Member

Fandral
    Antonia Bayle
    21/5/2016 - 21:15gmt
    Zoning from Qeynos to Guild via the House menu (After completing a crafting quest Far Seas Supply Division: Rescuing the Relics)

Do people suggest running the standalone client ? Since I'm using Steam for EQ2 and have several tabs running through steam overlay.
  2. Fem Wynn New Member

ok so it's mid 2016 and this is still an issue!!?!?! had to have a friend zone me into the guild hall. wtf are they doing to fix this??
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Will probably end up having a post here at least once per night, as my game always crashes at least once, and it's always late at night/early morning when it happens. It seems to only happen when I zone somewhere, though it doesn't matter if I'm zoning into a house, a dungeon, an instance, my guild hall, etc. I'm running a 64-bit OS using Windows 10. Will post specifics when it happens.
  4. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Lojaak
    Antonia Bayle
    All the time when I am doing the below
    I cannot use EQ2Wiki in the ingame browser, after a couple of minutes it just decides NOPE and crashes the whole game out.

I don't know if it's me, or EQ2i, or something in my build of EQ2, but this happens so much I have to open up a separate browser outside of the game to look stuff up, and so I'm hopping between windows. I don't currently have a dual monitor setup so it's really hampering my gameplay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.